Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Today was another HOT day... actually hotter than yesterday! It was 103 with a heat index of 114! Our poor air conditioner hasn't stopped running all day..sad... I bet little Lorelai, her mom and dad wish they were in the pool today...smile...

A project I was working on has failed...thanks to the internet and the computers anti virus (we think)!  Anyway, tomorrow I will try something else. smile... nothing ventured nothing gained! smile... I know everything happens for a reason! I will share my finished project with you when it's finished!


My daughter Brenda, sent me these pictures today...she said this cat kind of made itself at home on her deck today..smile... Tom wondered if she had fed this it?? Well, later she told me yes she had fed her and her babies last year...lol She must have remembered! (She thinks she's the neighbors barn cat...however, isn't she a pretty cat?)

I hope you are all having an amazing week! I know the weather is different all over the world. Sometimes I just talk about the weather in my area... but I know we all need something different. I pray for better weather where ever you are and what ever you need....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Many Thoughts of Grace"

May 7, 1940: The roads were tough today. Jack had a hard time getting around (milk) route. Used 38 gals. gas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more as it happens here in the city..........................

2 comments:

Nadezda said...

Gert, I can start my comment as you say:this day was actually colder than yesterday...
We have not summer this summer!! I love your pictures and memoirs!

Betty said...

Lovely to see Lorelai with her Mummy and Daddy enjoying the pool together.
I wonder if it is hot where your daughter lives. I feel sorry for furry animals in such heat.
Nice to see that you have a visitor from St.Petersburg. Interesting to read about different parts of the world. The Internet is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails