Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Anniversary Day...

Today being our 26th anniversary we celebrated it by heading to the Farmers Market. Isn't this pumpkin cute??? Someone is very talented! smile... We 'had' to go down there to get some more doggie bones for Rusty...smile... He loved the homemade bones we got last week...


Tom spotted the neighborhood kittie today climbing a big tree! smile... He must have seen Tom taking the picture out the window...

And I spotted the Mama Cardinal tonight and I think she saw me...smile...
We went to the Senior Center today for lunch, as it was broasted chicken day today...smile... It was amazing as always and way too much to eat!! ha...

I hope you had as wonderful day today as we've had!  Tomorrow is our little Lorelai's first birthday!! Can you believe it's been a whole year??? Good night all...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Betty said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day for your anniversary. Glad you enjoyed it!
It doesn't seem like a year since Lorelai was born! Hope she has a very happy 1st birthday:)

Nellie said...

It sounds like you had a very good anniversary day!

Happy First Birthday to Lorelai!

xo Nellie

NanaDiana said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary. I am glad your lunch was good at the Senior Center. I think it is good luck to see a Mama Cardinal on your anniversary!;>) Happy Birthday tomorrow to your little Lorelai- I love that name. xo Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails