Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall is in the Air???

Sunday when I saw this tree, my first thoughts were...can fall be far away?? This tree always becomes so beautiful in the autumn time... Looks like it's going to turn early this year...

You've heard of birds on a wire...well, here we have birds on the branches...smile... They just fill our trees and eat the bird feed...in droves...smile.. Tom's not happy with them, but I figure they have to eat too...

My daughter Brenda, in Georgia said she had these pretty little birds on her front porch today. They weren't afraid of her and she said...she could have touched them...but she didn't...smile.... She asked what I thought they were...I believe their Common Ground Doves. Anyone have a different idea what they are??

Tom spotted this neighborhood cat..climbing up one of our trees. Actually it's a big lilac bush...so it soon ran down just as quickly as it climbed up.

I started taking my new antibiotics today...so....here goes...hopefully they will improve my health. Had another busy day...working on the Bugle...it won't be long and I'll have it all done and in the mail...smile.. 
Our weather has really turned much cooler this week. It was 20 degrees cooler today than yesterday... Ahhh...if you know me, you know I'm loving it!! What did you do today?

2 comments:

Betty said...

Glad you're loving the weather:) Seems like the birds and neighbourhood cat enjoy being out and about too!
Talking of weather.....we are awaiting a big storm tonight, apparently with lots of rain and hail. Hopefully it won't start until the girls are safely home from school and all the workers are home.
Tomorrow I'm going to a house-warming afternoon for my son-in-law's sister. She has recently purchased a nice little unit not far from us. Hope it fines up by tomorrow (Saturday).
I'm going to make some Caramel Slice tonight. It's nice and easy and yummy.
Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.
Hugs, Betty

Shug said...

Could you send some of that cooler air on down here to Texas? It has really been hot here.
I am trusting that the new medication will work great for you.
Hope your weekend will be fantastic..
Shug

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails