Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Changing of the Colors

Yes, it was time to change my wreath on our front door! smile....  How about you? Have you done any changes in your decorations yet? Of course, that was as far as I got today...smile.. as we had company, but there is always another day. 

Hope you had a blessed SONday!

4 comments:

bj said...

Pretty pretty pretty....
Noooo, I haven't put ANY fallness out around my place. It was so hot today, fall was the farthest thing from my mind. It will be summertime weather here for another 2 months, most likely....

Betty said...

What a lovely idea to have a colourful wreath on your front door. Must cheer everyone who knocks on it:)
I think Spring has finally arrived here in Melb.! A lovely sunny day today and all of the plants are sending out fresh green shoots and flowers are blooming.
Hope your week goes well.

Nellie said...

I have changed the tablecloths to more of a fall motif. That's about it at this point. I must get out the wreath for the door, although I must say we are still having very summerlike temperatures!:(

Have a good Labor Day, Gert!

xo Nellie

NanaDiana said...

Very pretty- No changes here yet- Hopefully this week! xo Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails