Oh look at our little Owl...Lorelai! smile... Isn't she and her costume adorable?? And not too spooky...ha..ha... Looks like her treat might have been a little 'teddy bear'..smile...
Look, what we saw yesterday..ha...ha... Don't you just love this time of the year?? You see a little bit of everything...don't you??
After therapy yesterday, we stopped for lunch, then went into WalMart to do a little shopping. We picked up a few honey crisp apples. If you've ever had one, you'll know how amazing they are, if not..head to your nearest store and buy one.
Of course, I had to have a bouquet of fall flowers...they are so pretty! I can't believe how festive they are on our table!!
Tom spotted the moon this morning...of course you know that photos never do any justify to actually being there. I hope you're having a 'spookful' Halloween!!




4 comments:
Hi Gert- Your little girl is darling! And I just love the shoe out the back of the car!;>)
Honey crisp apples are all I ever buy anymore-they are good for eating and good for baking.
I hope you have a wonderful night- xo Diana
Adorable little Lorelai!
We had not a single "spook" come by our house tonight, the second year in a row for that. We've never had very many at all.
Have a good evening!
xo Nellie
Sweet little Lorelai.
Your pictures are lovely Gert.
I especially like the last one. It has atmosphere.
she is adorable! those honey crisps look wonderful, too!
Post a Comment