Yesterday, when we were traveling to visit little Lorelai and her Mommy, this was one of the curves we went around...smile... Can you see the rumble bars in the center of highway?? Those are so you don't cross over into the other lane as you make the turn... We had never seen (or heard) them before... however, it is a great idea!!
When we went to lunch yesterday, I took this picture of Lorelai wondering where her Mommy was...smile...and making sure she returned to the table...
And these pictures are of her playing with her toys and showing us some of them!! Sweetness....
Today we finally, shut the air conditioning off and opened the windows! Yeah!! I called and we're having our pilot light lit in our fireplace tomorrow...that will feel "oh so good on those chilly mornings"...that are in our forecast.
I hope you had a blessed day.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a picture of Grace and Jack a short time after Christmas of 1957!





2 comments:
Looks like a beautiful day. We have those bars on the road too. I've noticed them more on the sides of the road.
Lovely photos of Lorelai. Must have been difficult to choose just a few for your post:) Also, I love to see the photos of your family. I think you look like your Mum. It's great to see them after reading your Mother's diary.
I've just come in from visiting a very large indoor and outdoor market. So many people there with children and prams (school holidays)! We needed to keep the girls close to us as Mummy pushed Luke in his pram.
I don't think I've noticed those bars in the middle of the road, but we have them on the edges.
Lorelai is just the sweetest little thing!
Have a great Friday!
Post a Comment