Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yesterday and Today...

Are you having a busy and hectic day as we are? smile... So funny, this morning Tom kept saying.."we have all day"...soon the day was ending and dusk was setting in...smile.. We baked a pot full of cranberries, some we'll take with us tomorrow for dinner. Tom made another salad to take!

Yesterday, we went to therapy, she gave me a few more exercises to do (which I'm feeling them tonight..smile). And she has released me..so good thing! I hope I continue to feel good and stick with my old and new stretches and exercises. (Which I know Tom will make sure I do...ha..ha..)

There were so many lovely sites to see yesterday. Our weather has been just beautiful! Today we had a record high of 72!! Can you believe that in November, in Iowa??? Tomorrow will be cooling down, but not normal November weather that is for sure. We are all just thankful and loving it!!

We all have so many things to be thankful for. Gorgeous sites to see...and enjoy! Our morning and evening skies have just been amazing to see... (Tonight ours was pink, as I looked up I saw the exhaust from a jet streaking across the skies...and normally the color is 'white' but tonight it was pink! smile...)

Yesterday, while we were in WalMart and looking for some some weights (for my new exercise), the lady that was helping us told me that I was really lucky, (with my MS I didn't feel lucky) than she said her aunt who has MS was 44 and had been in a wheelchair for 20 years. Now I know I'm lucky and blessed....

We were busy, folding, stamping etc. the Bugle's and were taking them to the post office this evening (when we finally got them done), first we stopped and picked up my medicine, all of a sudden, I noticed a post lady getting mail out of a mail box...I asked her if we could give her some mail! She said sure...so Tom got our box of almost 90 newsletters out and she took them...BIG SMILE... I loved it! Saved us a trip downtown to get to the post office. God is good and certainly works in mysterious ways...

Enjoy your day tomorrow and think of how you are blessed and thankful! HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel - Mozart's Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & Tom, dear Gert...hoping you have a wonderful celebration! I really enjoyed these pictures of beautiful Iowa - thank you for sharing! Love xoxo Rachel

Susie said...

Gert, That is one thing I truly am grateful for...the mail carriers. I love getting mail..I mean real letters, not that political junk.
Happy thanksgiving to you, Tom and all your loved ones. xoxo, Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails