Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12-12-12

Yesterday morning when Tom brought the mail in...there was a package among the mail. I was just so excited...and who wouldn't be?? Don't we all just love to get packages in the mail?? This was a total surprise and came from a Tweeter/Facebook friend. She is just an amazing lady. Since she lives west of us...she always lets me know what kind of weather we are to expect in the next few days. smile... Rusty was just as curious of what was in the box as I was...smile...  Look at that adorable cardinal ornament for our Christmas tree!! (Tom took it right over and found just the right spot to hang it on the tree.) And then there was a Susan Branch photo book! I can't wait to fill it up!!! And look at the Christmas card she made! Adorable!!!

As I walked by the window..look at this big boy enjoying the suet Tom put out the other day! smile...

We took Rusty back to the vet yesterday to get his stitches out! He was a really good boy..he hadn't chewed on his tail and so it healed properly. He did real good and all is well! Now he is able to go to the groomer tomorrow and get all prettied up! smile...

My daughter reminded me that since yesterday was 12-12-12 she was going to take a few pictures to remember the day....so I copied her and did the same! the top one was our beautiful skies early in the morning, then we headed off to take Rusty to the vet, I got this picture showing the new bridge they are putting in going over to Nebraska. Next, the price of fuel was $3.06 (which fluctuates everyday! smile...) Later in the day we headed off to our South Bottoms potluck, and I spotted this yard full of pretty lights! And the group lining up to fill their plates with wonderful, scrumptious food! Then as we were walking out, I spotted that one single bright star in the clear nights sky! smile...

I hope you are having a good week and finishing up your Christmas errands.

more as it happens

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Gert-What a wonderful package to get in the mail. Friends can really make a difference in our lives, can't they?
I am glad that Rusty has healed so well. He will be all pretty for Christmas now.
I hope you have a wonderful Friday. I have the three little girls staying with me for the weekend- I am picking them up after school. Blessings to you- xo Diana

Nellie said...

How exciting to receive a package in the mail! This one was full of all sorts of goodies for you to enjoy!

Rusty was certainly a good dog!

Working on finishing up around here. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.:-)

xo Nellie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails