Well, look at what we woke up to this morning.....ugggg... Our church was cancelled due to all the snow. But we did enjoy the word on television. smile..
Rusty was like...what is all of this white stuff????
But all in all everything (including the tomato cages) looked pretty.
Our little shed was all covered too...soon Tom will be getting all the 'spring' stuff out of this one including the lawn mower!! smile...
Our neighbors yard looked so pretty, with his flag of color flying in the wind...
In the summer, we see our neighbors down below talking across this red fence! smile... reminds me of days gone by.
This afternoon we watched Part 1 of the History Channels "The Bible" and will DVR the second part tonight. Have you been watching it? It's really an amazing show.
Hope you are in for a blessed week...
more as it happens in the city....
5 comments:
Looks like you had a nice snowbound day, Gert. I love all your pictures...it is pretty, isn't it? Cold, but pretty.
I hope you have a great week, too- xo Diana
I had thought of you when I heard the forecast with that storm passing through the midwest. Stay safe and warm!
xo Nellie
Wow....that looks like a whole lot of snow to this Texas Gal....That much snow would have all of us totally shut down. Most True Texans are not good at dealing with ice and snow...
Glad you were able to enjoy God's word on the Tv...
Stay warm.
Those photos are beautiful Gert. Everything looks so pure and untouched. However, I think you may be hoping that this will be the last icy blast of winter and that spring and sunny days are just around the corner. It's amazing to think that as you are experiencing those conditions, we are sweltering with a heat-wave! Today is the tenth day of 34C plus temperatures in this area and overnights have been very warm too. Min.24C tonight. A cool change has been forecast for tomorrow.
I've been staying inside as much as possible, but today I had to go out! I know you have very hot summers too Gert.
Hope you are both well, Betty
sure is pretty - glad you got to stay home in it, though.
Post a Comment