I just had to share these photos of our little Lorelai..smile... We've missed seeing what she's been up to! She was busy today with her Mommy and Daddy... (the little picture of her sleeping looks soooo much like her Mommy at this age...)
I looked out the window this morning and spotted this robin!! This was the only photo I was able to snap before he flew off, so not real clear...but I just had to share it! It was raining this morning and we all know how robins love the rain!!!
Then Tom looked out front and the neighbors yard was full of turkeys!! Guess they were looking for a little something to eat..smile... Then he said look at the deer running up the street!!! I saw one, but by the time we got the camera they were gone........ Then he said...did you say we live in the CITY? ha..ha...
We headed off to do lunch and some shopping. We stopped at the Mexican restaurant for nachos. There wasn't any cars in front, so we thought it wouldn't be busy...'wrong'....everyone parked in the back, ha..ha.. so it was very busy!! (I saw that little guy eating a burrito which looked huge! But doesn't look that big in the picture.)
We went to the pet store to get Rusty some dog food and these were a few sites I saw when we were there. A little bird in a bush, a small dog that was so excited his master had just bought him some new treats..And well I'm really not sure what that bus was...ha..
Hope you all had a wonderful day and are looking forward to a blessed SONday! We are having snow right now...and are to get a few inches..sad... So we made the decision to stay home tomorrow and watch church on television. Good night everyone...
more as it happens here in the city..................





3 comments:
Snow and more snow! We got rainy snow today and the roads were a greasy mess.
That little Lorelia is just a doll. I'll bet you miss her when you don't see her for a few days.
We haven't spotted any robins or anything here yet. It is usually late April before that happens.
I am off to bed now myself- hope you have a wonderful SONday- xo Diana
What a cutie little Lorelai is! Of course, there is nothing cuter than a sleeping baby.;-) And - she isn't a baby any longer, really.
I hope your Sunday has been a good one!
xo Nellie
love the turkeys!
Post a Comment