Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blessed SONday

What a lovely day we had today! We finally were able to go to church again! The word was on "forgiveness"..and after listening to the scripture...it continues to amaze me how forgiving our God is to all of us. This is how we are to live our lives, but most of us don't, we hold grudges, we have a hard time forgiving not only big but also the littlest things.  Just think of a life where everyone forgave others!! It sure was nice to see everyone and to have fellowship with them!


After we went out for lunch we went for a drive! We went by this little cove...and saw this man and his son fishing... (perfect day for it, even if you don't catch anything...smile...) Also, I just love wild flowers, don't you?

Just loved seeing this farm with their horses!! Well cared for and some beauties! I had rolled my window down to get these pictures..and the smell of horses just filled my nostrils, I was filled with some wonderful memories!! Have you ever had that happen to you?

I spotted these beautiful flowers! I told Tom, someone in that house had a green thumb! All theses pretty flowers along with many in their driveway, front of their house..just everywhere! Pure Godliness! smile...

I hope you had a blessed day!

more as it happens here in the city....

5 comments:

Betty said...

Hello Gert!
How good to see your beautiful summery photos. Sounds like you had a great time catching up with your friends at church and just being there.
The farmers market looked very colourful in your last post. Hope you are enjoying pleasant summer days and not too hot.
Have a happy week. It's Monday lunch-time here.
Betty

Boopnut said...

You must have a really good camera to get those pictures with just the car window open! Don't know what scent would bring back memories.

Nellie said...

It sounds like a wonderful day, Gert!

I love to inhale the smell of fresh-mown hay! Yes, those are really beautiful flowers.

I hope your Monday will be a good one!

xo Nellie

TexWisGirl said...

nature is my church - where God fills my soul every day. :)

Susie said...

Nice photos. Oh yes, Gert smells can take us back in our memories to days gone by. Glad you and Tom got to church this past Sunday. xoxo,Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails