Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

From Sunrise to Sunset


 
This has been a busy...busy week. We've been up early some mornings, like Wednesday when we took Karen to the hospital. Prayers for her  still would be so appreciated. They are still treating her prior to surgery. She is going through a terrible ordeal. However, today she looked really good.
 
 
Today, when we woke up (late again..smile..), I opened the  curtains and look what we saw! Turkeys everywhere in the yard! Then pretty soon, Tom said he saw a bunny running across the yard!! And the feeder was full of every kind of bird we have here, plus our cute little squirrel was on the patio having some breakfast. I thought to myself, spring really is almost here!!!! Our yard was full of God's little critters!!
 
 
Wednesday night we went to our monthly potluck, which was a great time. The food was so yummy and there was so much of it! When we got home and I was about to get out of the van I looked at the western sky, it was breathtaking. The photo's are never as pretty as it looks in real life.
 
Yesterday I worked all day getting ready for our tax man. When he came, I was prepared for him...yeah!! But it was a long day for me... 
 
Tomorrow, I promise to do the blog on the birds...sorry... 
 
Hope you're in for a wonderful week...remember spring is almost here......smile..
 
 
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

5 comments:

Susie said...

Gert, It seems you and Tom do have busy weeks. I will pray for Karen. There's a lot to see in your yard. wow. Wishing you a Happy St. Patty's day, xoxo,susie

Shug said...

Wow...you certainly have been busy.
Prayers for Karen...
Turkeys? Oh my....what my husband wouldn't give to see these in our yard. What a blessing...
Hope your day is filled with lots of laughter...
shug

TexWisGirl said...

your turkeys are AWESOME!!! i do hope karen will be okay...

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Praying for Karen. Your photos are pretty, love the turkeys! Hope your day is a nice one.

Diana said...

Will keep Karen in my prayers. Your photographs are fantastic!! I especially love the one of the turkeys--just terrific.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails