The other day when we were out shopping, and went in the store I saw this basket of mums! Then we walked into the doors of the store and saw this pumpkin! Tom said do you want one?? Of course I said "yes"! When we checked out, I told the check out lady I wanted one of those baskets of mums outside. She said you have to bring them in...sad... So I went ahead and checked out. Then I zipped outside (on my scooter) and checked out the twenty some dollar price tag (marked down from $40) and zipped back in and said "Yes I want one." She was so sweet, she went out and got it for me. Isn't it pretty?? I just love it all...
Yesterday, it seemed so funny when I looked out the window, it seemed like all the trees had just turned a very much lighter color overnight. Today, it was much worse and I thought oh my, I've got to photograph this before all the leaves are gone.
Another patio mystery....I looked out the window and spotted this yellow flower. Tom went out and took a picture of it for me. Could it be a volunteer pansy?? If so, how cool is that? If not what do you think it is? (still cool!)
Hope you're having a good weekend... we had a very late start to our day. sad... I swear it takes us longer all the time to do anything. I had a few items to return from our shopping spree the other day. Tom got my scooter out and away we went....but...when I was on the incline going into the store I didn't think it was going to make it...lol My battery was almost in the yellow. (bad) Of course all the stuff on my list was from one end of the store to the other... I was so afraid it would die. I'd go, but had Tom kind of behind me pushing...helping the battery..ha..ha.. We did make it to the van...and it's on the charger right now. What did you do today?




3 comments:
your mum basket is huge and beautiful! very nice! that looks like either a pansy or perhaps a yellow wood violet. either way, what a sweet surprise.
Gert, your mum is gorgeous! Happy autumn!
The pumpkin is cute and the mum is well worth the $20 Very "fallish". I do think that's a Yellow Pansy.
Post a Comment