Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Deer? Snow? Oh ya...


 
 
Tom spotted this deer walking across our backyard this morning. Look at that set of antlers he has on him! Actually, early this morning (like 3:30 we got up, well you know why) and the deer were in the neighbors yard...eating her pumpkins (I'm assuming..lol) So, maybe he came back for more. ha!

 
Tom was trying to get more photos, so he went outside to catch another glimpse of him. But he was on a mission to leave us..smile..

 
He jumped up on the neighbors yard and headed back to the woods...........I think.... But maybe he was aware that some bad weather was on its way and wanted a full belly.
 
Tom let Rusty out earlier this evening and it was snowing!!! Now, the weatherman said we'd probably only get a very light amount of snow. When Rusty went for the last time a few minutes ago, it was still coming down. Uggg... Sure not looking forward to winter.
 
Off to take my shot..good night!!
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I have been trying to catch up on blogs all day. We got snow last night, too...but only an inch or so. It all melted away already. Thank Goodness.

Those are good shots of that deer. xo Diana

Susie said...

Gert, It seems strange to me to see deer in yards. I have seem hoof prints in our yard but never the deer. I am not ready for winter snows. I hope we get Indian Summer , don't you. xoxo,Susie

TexWisGirl said...

deer and turkeys just trot around your place! i think it is cool.

Beth said...

Fun pics, Gert! I haven't seen any deer in my yard or neighborhood in a long, long time. However, we hit a deer with our SUV a few weeks ago. :(

Ida said...

Nice little buck there. You got some good shots of it. - Well your snow arrived a few days ahead of ours which arrived today. I don't like winter either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails