Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Visitors

 Yesterday Maggie Sue came to visit!! She is so adorable!!!
She's standing, with a little help from Mommy.

Here she is with Daddy... happy!!!! happy!!! happy!!!

Lorelai eating her Easter sucker, and Maggie Sue standing at the coffee table, being a big girl.

When they were leaving, Lorelai's dad took this picture. She had her and Maggie's Easter bags in one hand and their puppy Bear in the other!! Way...way too funny. (I think she was like- hurry up--lets go!!) ha!!
 
They made me so happy..who doesn't love babies and grandchildren??
 
Also, my son, daughter in love and grandson came to visit!! Wonderful day... how was yours? I hope it was also a blessing.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Your grandchildren are delightful and joy just shines out of this post!!

Betty said...

Such a sweet little girl and looks like her Daddy, I think. Lorelai is looking more grown-up - a beautiful little girl!
You must have had a lovely day with them all calling in.
Hope you have a good week Gert.ox

Susie said...

Gert, That sounds like a great day to me. We sure love those little ones, don't we. I too laughed at the picture of Lorilai. I am glad you had a wonderful day. I sure enjoyed my Easter too. Blessings to you, love, xoxo,Susie

bj said...

Hello, dear Gert..so glad to see you at my blog...thanks for coming.
Oh, yes...babies, grands and great-grands are our gifts straight from Heaven..
Glad you had family around you.

Annesphamily said...

Nothing like family to make you smile. Those girls are so sweet. It sounds like you had a Happy Easter Day. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails