Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Prayers Please...

My sweet son was burnt yesterday at his job. They are chemical burns, and was transported to a burn center south of here. Whether you pray to God or just send up good thoughts, we would really appreciate them.

He is such an amazing young man, a good husband, dad and especially grandfather or Papa as they call him. He loves his music and pray this doesn't effect that part of his life too much.

And then there is this amazing, beautiful lady... She drove 3 1/2 or 4 hours to get to him yesterday. (tear) Randy (and all of us) are so blessed to have her in our lives. I can't even imagine how hard this is on her too. She just told me, Randy rested well last night, got a shower this morning  and they taught her how to apply creams and bandages on his wounds. They should be home this afternoon. (Praise be to God our Father...)
 
I was not able to get this up last night, but there was an outpouring of love and prayers for him on Face Book yesterday evening... Now he still needs prayers for comfort and healing.
 
Blessings to you and yours and thank you for being here for me...

8 comments:

Susie said...

Gert, I will pray for Randy and the whole family. He sounds like a wonderful person. Please try to not worry. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i truly hope the burns are not too severe and that his pain is controlled as best as can be. the best of healing to him.

Betty said...

You are all in my thoughts, especially Randy. You have a wonderful family Gert and I know they will surround him and you with love. Please give him my best wishes for healing and recovery.
Love to you all.
Betty ox

Margie's Musings said...

I have your son on my prayer list now, Gert. I pray he can recover.

Nellie said...

Gert, I am so sorry to hear about this! Definitely praying for Randy's healing and those who are caring for him! Hugs to you! XO Nellie

bj said...

Bless his heart...and yours, too. I know first hand how upset we get when something happens to one of our children...no matter the age, they are always our babies....I will pray for comfort and rapid healing and that he is able to still enjoy his music.
Love to you, sweet Gert.

Boopnut said...

Hugs and prayers for Randy and the entire family, Gert!
Deb

Linda said...

Joining in prayer along with the others. I tried finding you on Facebook and failed. I'm Linda Chapman if you would like to 'friend' me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails