Another year has sped by like these cars. Some are glad to see it end due to all the negative and sorrow that were experienced. But through those things we grow and hopefully become stronger. Personally, I've experienced another loss again this year, but have also found blessings galore. I do have faith and hope, and with these things God will help and watch over me.
I pray that in this upcoming year you will find good health, love, understanding and happiness.
"As we look ahead to the new year, lets remember that God has always been and always will be faithful." (from Our Daily Bread devotional)
My morning started with the sounds of the snow plow dropping it's blade against the cement of the street as it made another sweep around the block and by my house. (along with -35 below wind chills and 3 and a half inches of snow) and so the night ends with the sounds of fireworks going off around the city! (Not as many as the fourth of July...probably since it's 18 degrees below zero, with wind chills of -33...)
See there are blessings all around! ha!!
Bye for now...

2 comments:
I am so sorry you had another loss this year, Gert. Life is just not easy and some years are harder than others.
I pray that 2018 is a good year for you. God bless you- xo Diana
Dear Gert, I'm thinking of you at such a cold time of the year there. Hope you and Rusty are keeping warm and cosy.
I've been to Lyn and Robs' for a few days break. Lots of talk and laughs.
New Year Blessings to you and your family and Rusty too.
Betty ox
Post a Comment