Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dogs..Dogs and more Dogs...

Yesterday our day lilies started to bloom... they are so pretty..amazing how they return year after year!! smile... Just another one of God's wonders...


Our granddaughter was telling us about a sunfish they caught and put in their fish tank along with their other fish. Here is their dog...Riley watching them...smile... isn't this just the funniest photo?? smile... Papa Tom told them they need to be careful that Riley doesn't tip the tank over! They had already thought about this and keep the door shut when their not in the room. I guess he puts his nose up to the glass, he's so mesmerized by them...

I just had to slip this photo of Rusty in... He was outside with me the other day...smile... I think he was wanting to go in...

Look at what we spotted today...isn't this just a riot?? The best part is the dog of course...isn't he cute?? Look at the goggles on him...aren't they just the funniest??? (Long story on how we got this shot...we were on our way to the Red Lobster for lunch with our church family when I spotted these people...but I missed the opportunity to take a picture of them. So...we let them pass us on the interstate...then Tom pulled up beside them so I could take this picture...lol)


Then we spotted this on our way home... "Overcoming Evil with Good"...(Romans 12:21) Perfect shot on SONday!

I thought I should end this blog posting by showing you how we used our fresh rosemary! Tom fried pork chops yesterday and threw a sprig or two of rosemary in the pan. We enjoyed the flavor very much! smile.... How do you use fresh rosemary??

Did you have a nice SONday?? How did you enjoy it??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Many Thoughts of Grace"

June 1, 1939: I'm sure this will always be remembered as the happiest day of our wedded life. Francis Eugene was born at 12:00. He was born backward. Dr. Comney didn't get here in time.


*This was the last diary entry for the year 1939. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more as it happens here in the city..............

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Funny dogs, Gert!:)
I use fresh rosemary on a turkey breast if I am baking it - also if I am cooking it in the slow cooker. Rosemary is good with just about any meat - pork and beef as well as chicken.
Hope you are having a good Monday!
xo Nellie

Susie said...

Gert, Cute dog photos. The chops looks good. Hope you have more diary entries. Smiles, Susie

Betty said...

It's nice to pick fresh Rosemary from the garden. I like to put with chicken when I roast it.
Funny dogs Gert. I like the couple on the bike. They look so carefree with their little dog.
Lovely diary entry and photo of your Mum and baby Frank:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails