Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friendship Friday...

Another photo I took yesterday... aren't those deer just so pretty??

Tom spotted this bird this morning....and was so excited! But it didn't take long and it flew off..sad...He wanted to get a better shot, but it flew the coop...smile... I asked a friend and she thought it was a female Downy Woodpecker! (Look at the funky feet on her!!)

Proverbs17:17 NIV 
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity 

Today was wonderful..as I enjoyed lunch with my friend, Mary. We went to school together and had lots of great memories of some of the things we use to do. Isn't she pretty?? Always was, always will be...smile... Her mother was such a lovely lady and she looks so much like her.... We really had a  nice visit. After lunch we came home and visited some more...smile...

I hope you had a good day also and are ready for a nice weekend..

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Mary is just a beautiful woman, Gert. I'll bet she is as lovely inside as she looks outside.

That first picture looks like a painting! I hope you have a wonderful Saturday- xo Diana

Nellie said...

What a great time you had with Mary! It's really special to be able to meet with "old" friends.

xo Nellie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails