Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013


Happy New Year!!! 2013!! I found this beautiful picture on Facebook and wanted to share it with you. It came from Our Prayer's page.


We headed off to the hospital this morning for my tests. And let me tell you, I was very...very tired as I stayed up till midnight and was up early this morning!! smile...

This was so cute...when I checked in at the hospital this lady had all this 'bling' on and I told her I loved it!!! She said since it was New Year's Eve they were told to wear something festive!! And she said at her age she didn't care what  others thought (like that it was too brash!)...ha...ha... I really got a kick out of her! My kind of lady!!

After my tests, we went down to the hospitals cafeteria and had lunch. The food was very good and we both got full! I was so glad to finally have my 'coffee'... It's really hard for me to miss my normal cup of coffee each morning...smile...

On our way home we almost ran over these Tom turkeys...ha...ha.. 

Later in the day after we took a nap....the doctor called and said my tests came back okay. So that was good news for me. We are home and will soon usher in the New Year...with sugar plums dancing in our heads...smile...

Blessings to all and good night.... See you next year..........

more as it happens............ 

4 comments:

Betty said...

That's great news on your tests!
I love your snowy pictures. It's hard for me to imagine what it must be like to have to walk and drive in these conditions. Must be quite slippery at times.
Happy New Year to you and Tom and your family!

NanaDiana said...

Happy New Year, Gert- I am glad you had a decent day and I am SOOO happy that your test results were good. God bless you and those sugar plums dancing in your head! Blessings- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD FOR YOUR TEST COMING BACK OKAY. TO GOD GIVE THE GLORY.. HAPPY HAPPY GOD FILLED NEW YEAR..

Nellie said...

Happy 2013 to you and yours, Gert! How wonderful that your tests came back with no problems! We, too, ushered in the New Year with sugar plums dancing in our heads.:-)

Those are some really brave turkeys! They must know that Thanksgiving and Christmas are now past!:-)

Have a good Tuesday!

xo Nellie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails