Isn't this adorable?? All three sweet little cousins playing together!!! Can you believe how big they are all getting?? Their Grandma posted this picture on Facebook! What did we do before Facebook?? smile...
Yesterday we went out to eat, then over to WalMart for groceries. It had been a long time since we had been grocery shopping. But WalMart is such a large store...I don't think we got everything we needed. sad... Even though I rode around on the scooter, I was tired when we got home. Then I got sick, so not sure if it was something I ate or what. I feeling a little better today, but my tummy is still rolling. Their having a 'birthday' party for sweet little Lorelai tomorrow, so am praying I feel better by then.
I did get the recipe for the Ham Balls and posted it on my recipe page. For those of you who were interested I'm sure you'll enjoy making them!!
We froze our tomatoes, but am afraid we're going to run out of room in the freezer before they are all done producing...smile.. So, how has your day been going??
more as it happens here in the city.............

4 comments:
Sound like you will have enough tomatoes to see you through the winter, Gert!
Those "babies" of yours are just adorable. Isn't it fun to watch them all together?
Have a wonderful, blessed Sunday. xo Diana
The freezer always seems to fill up before we are ready for it. Your little ones are so adorable. They just grow up so very fast. I get to go stay with my oldest two grandsons tomorrow. It will give me something to do and I will have fun. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.
The little cousins look so cute. Sorry you aren't feeling your best. You may have to give your family some tomatoes, the way you and Tom are harvesting them :):) xoxo,Susie
Sweet little girls:) They will be great mates as they grow. Hope you were well enough to go to the birthday party.
I would love to taste some of your fresh tomatoes. I will be planting mine soon!
Take care.
Betty OX
Post a Comment