We spotted this little guy on our suet feeder. He was busy eating...and eating! Then...all of a sudden he got scared, so he climbed up on top and looked around. Actually, it was a neighbors dog chasing some turkeys out of their yard. lol
This was the view out the window this morning. I thought it was so pretty.
Here is Rusty barking at the neighbors cat who was in 'his' yard! smile... The two photos on the bottom, are suppose to be the same, the first one was taken in the morning, the second was later in the afternoon. It seemed as the day went by the gold trees got more color to them. smile...
How did you spend your day? I hope it was lovely and you enjoyed some rest.


3 comments:
love the little foot of the squirrel. :) and your turkeys sure are bold!
The squirrel is so cute, I liked your little movie.
What an athletic squirrel and of course your dog defends your yard, even from inside.
Post a Comment