Yesterday I was out on the deck, I spotted this little squirrel running around the tree! When he spotted us, he froze in this position! Funny.............
I had been down stairs stretching and exercising, so I thought we'd step out and see what was blooming in our backyard!! Here is that bush I showed you earlier. Still not sure what it is, only that it's pretty and smells so sweet!!!
I only had my cell phone with me so took these photos with it! I was so excited to see all these volunteer pansies. They are so pretty!
Remember last year, when we had these gorgeous hanging baskets?? Well, they dropped lots of seeds I guess as that is where my volunteer ones came from..smile...
Isn't it surprising how they just flourish in among the rocks??
Their just everywhere...
I also noticed our yucca plant will have blooms on it this year! They are so pretty. Do you have one? Once it starts to bloom, I hope to get out there with my 'camera' and photograph it!!
Hope you're looking forward to a nice weekend!! I'd appreciate some prayers or good vibes that our weather stays good tomorrow. We're having our South Bottom's reunion dinner tomorrow night...than a potluck dinner Sunday!!! Their saying rain and storms..sad..








5 comments:
Love the flowers amongst the rocks! Can't wait to see the Yucca Plant. I don't think I have ever seen one!
Deb
i hope you get the weather break you need! love those pansies!!
Praying for good weather for you...I want some too. We were to maybe get some storms this weekend. Love your pictures...even with your phone, you are good. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
Love the pansies, Gert. The hanging baskets were gorgeous too! We have a yucca also. Ours also is going to bloom this year. Yea! Have a good weekend!
Hoping you have great weather for your fun times.
Beautiful flowers.....
Post a Comment