And look there he is...hard to see I know but he sat there for a long time this morning!!
Also thought you'd get a laugh out of our little squirrel digging in the snow trying (and succeeding) to get some seeds from the seed pan that was buried in the snow...
I had to stay home for the last two days, and really missed being with my Tom. Things are not improving for him, so would really appreciate your prayers and good thoughts for this amazing man.




9 comments:
Beautiful snowscape and that cardinal made it just perfect!! Continued prayers for you and Tom......
Gert- I am so far behind it is not funny. I am so sorry that Tom is not improving. You must be just worried sick. I will certainly pray for him and for peace of mind for you. I know he is your life and that you aren't whole with him away from home like that. God bless and I am praying. xo Diana
Love these beautiful snow scenes and the lovely red Cardinal.
I am thinking of you and Tom always. Love from Betty ox
i have been thinking of you both a lot this week. praying. the weather is beautiful from your view, as long as you don't have to get out in it. but i do hope you can see tom soon.
I'm sending loving thoughts and healing prayers to you and Tom. Blessings
Gert, I am sending hugs and prayers to you and your Tom. I hate when it snows and we can't get to where we want or need to be. That swirling snow mess is headed our way today. I will be busy decorating our tree. How's Rusty doing with Tom not there.? Please do not try to do anything that could be dangerous in this snow...call a friend or neighbor. Blessings, love, Susie
Dear Gert, Your photos are beautiful! All that snow and the sweet little cardinal is a lovely contrast.
I'm praying for your Tom, sweetie. I hope you are able to get out to see him soon. Take care of yourself. xo ♥
Dear Gert...so much snow keeping you away from Tom. I am sorry he's not improving...prayers for you and Tom and the family.
Continued prayers for you both!
Deb
P.S. Maybe the snow is your reason to rest and pray.
Post a Comment