I had visitors this afternoon.... She (the clown) scared me almost to death when she walked in. I didn't even realized it was my friend/caregiver.. ha! Then I knew when her children followed her in. It is always fun when they come by, especially on Halloween!! ha! ha! I thought their costumes were amazing...
A couple days before my twin great granddaughters came by. They were selling popcorn for a school fundraiser.. And of course grandma wanted to buy some.. This popcorn is amazing...we used to buy it at the Farmers Market, as they had a booth down there. Tom would say, lets try this one and this one..ha! It's a wonder we didn't gain a million pounds!! ~smile~
Normally whenever kids come to the door to sell their items for school I buy them, as I know what it's like to do that. It takes courage to knock on that door!! I don't remember doing this, but my girlfriend Mary, told me I sold hers along with mine, as she didn't have the nerve to try and sell them..ha ha Did you ever do that??
Another bird....we call it a "snow bird", because it has a dark body, with a white belly..Their official name is a 'dark eyed Junco'. They too are pretty though.
Our weather has been pretty nice. I have to get out tomorrow morning. But it sounds like we're to get some rain/snow tomorrow night. I feel it's way too early for that again. I will share pictures of our first snow we had tomorrow.
Bye for now...



1 comment:
Gosh. those Halloween characters look scary! It is becoming more popular here now and the children went out after school bringing home a huge collection of lollies etc. Hope it lasts them 'til Christmas! Luke didn't go, but maybe he will next year.
Your twins are beautiful! Sweet little faces. How could you not buy their popcorn:) Glad you have photos of these occasions. They will love to look back on them when they are older.
Glad to know that the weather has been nice. Hope you get back home before the rain/snow comes. I am going to the city tomorrow to have lunch with Barbara and the 'Bank' girls. The forecast is for hot - Max 29C and a cool change in the afternoon!
Thinking of you and wishing you a pleasant week-end. Keep warm.
Betty ox
Post a Comment