Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Ugly Pumpkins.....

Yesterday, we had a couple errands to run...and look at what we found!!! smile... We stopped at a farm stand to buy some sweetcorn! I spotted these 'ugly pumpkins', so I got of the van and asked her..what are these pumpkins?? She said, their called 'ugly pumpkins'...last year, someone asked her husband to raise them...so he did, and guess what?? They are selling like hot cakes...smile... And of course I had to buy one and it is adorning our front porch!!! Have you seen them?? Would you buy one??

We stopped by our friends shop and loved the fall flowers outside their shop!

And here are some of the items that I spotted inside their shop. Aren't the duckies cute?? And look at all the soap products in their tub.

Also, look at Rusty...smile... yesterday morning he wanted Tom's attention!!! But Tom wanted to read the paper...lol...so Rusty sat up and knocked the paper down and of course won this argument...smile... Tom had to get up and get him something to eat...smile... It was so funny!!!!

Today we made a road trip north of us to visit some old friends, the weather was perfect! I will write all about it tomorrow....hope you're in for a wonderful "fall" weekend!!

6 comments:

Betty said...

I don't think the pumpkins are so ugly:) They have beautiful colour and sure would be a talking point on your porch!
Rusty is a trick. Looks like he is talking to Tom and pleading with his eyes, I bet!
Glad you are enjoying some lovely weather. It's a beautiful Spring day here today and I've been out in the garden:)

Nellie said...

Oh, yes! I would buy those "ugly" pumpkins, and it would immediately be put on display!

Our pets know the perfect things to do to get our attention, don't they? How cute of Rusty!

Enjoy this first day of Autumn!

xo Nellie

Nadezda said...

Gert! Your doggy is so cute! He wants somebody play with him!

Nadezda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shug said...

I just love the distinct character in these ugly pumpkins....so much fun!
hugs

TexWisGirl said...

your pup is too cute. :) i like those warty things, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails