Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

I hope this finds you having a blessed fun day!

Last night we went to our monthly potluck. As always it was wonderful food, (and oh..so many luscious desserts!) We had a good crowd and so much visiting going on! The weather was really nice for this time of the year...I captured this photo when we left...if you look closely you'll see the stars in the sky!! ...smile

This morning when we woke up, Tom said there was a doe going between our house and the neighbors. Pretty soon he looked out back and saw all these deer in the neighbors yard...eating some old pumpkins. I feel so sorry for them, they are hungry and eating anything they can find.

When we headed out this morning...I spotted this shot! The sun trying to break through the clouds...so pretty! "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

Another pretty shot on our way to the doctors today.

I have to share this photo, this guy stands in this very spot all year long. When it's cold, when it's hot!!! He's advertising for Little Ceasars pizza!! They even interviewed him on TV one time!!

Our Christmas cactus is blooming like crazy again!! Tom bought this for me years ago and after the first year, it stopped blooming...for a long time. Then one year, it started blooming again and it hasn't stopped since. smile... I hope you had a beautiful Valentines day!!!

more as it happens here in the city....

5 comments:

Nellie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Gert! Yes, it has been a good day here. Our temperature was into the fifties, and we even had sun.:-)

You have some wonderful pictures!

xo Nellie

NanaDiana said...

Great pictures, Gert, and a belated Happy Valentine's Day to you. I hope you have a wonderful Friday-xo Diana

Susie said...

Gert, I love seeing your photos. Hope you and Tom had a nice valetine's day. Enjoy your weekend.xoxo,Susie

TexWisGirl said...

your christmas cactus is really pretty! so is that night shot and the sweet deer...

Betty said...

Belated happy Valentine's day to you and Tom. Great group of photos. Love that hanging basket.
Have a good week-end.
Betty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails