Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween??

 
I found this picture that I took a few years ago. I just couldn't believe how perfect it was. The wind was blowing that day and it really looked like this little ghost was flying!! smile.. Course I added a few lightening strikes etc.. (but thought it was perfect for Halloween!)
 
 
The other evening around six at night, the sun was going down in the west and it just lit up our trees in the east. I said to Tom, can you believe how much more beautiful those trees are?? smile... (And you all know how much I love "yellow"..smile)
 
 
When my friend was here Wednesday we spotted 4, yes...four Papa cardinals in the lilac bush. Two of them flew away before I could grab my camera, get it out of the bag, turn it on and snap the picture..sad.. But..she saw them too... Can you see the two of them, one upper left corner and one in the lower right. You can tell their food that their use to finding is gone with fall and winter close by. They are now hitting our feeders! (which we love)
 
We're in for a very cold night tonight...how about you do you have cooler temps too??
 
Good night...
 photo smallsignature_zps27543ec9.png

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Those cardinals are beautiful. I love that little ghost. He was really cute and that is perfect picture of him.

Apparently, we might get a bit of snow here tonight. It is supposed to be the coldest Halloween here in TWENTY years! UGH-I am NOT ready for this at all. xoDiana

Betty said...

Golden light on golden trees - beautiful! And I love the Cardinals.
I wonder what Halloween stands for. It seems to be very popular in your country.

TexWisGirl said...

yes, we're actually about 49 here this morning! and expected highs of 60s or low 70s. :)

Susie said...

Gert, Those are truly beautiful photos. You are doing very well getting some great shots. Hope all of you are warm tonight, it's so nasty and cold here. blessings, xoxo,Susie

bj said...

Cooler here, too...
love that little ghosty....:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails