It was so cold today that....... (I know that is just a saying, but...) it really was cold, this poor Nuthatch was huddled down beside a tire on the patio.
Look at our poor little squirrel, he was standing way down in the yard looking all bundle up!
We had four Northern Flickers in our yard at one time. These two were in the tree...
While one was down on the shed...
And another one was in the lilac tree.
Then they hit the suet feeders....one at a time.
Today, we went to the doctor on Tom's wrist. He has tendonitis, so he got a shot and a brace. Hopefully, this will get the pain under control.
Tomorrow, Tom's heart doctor rescheduled his appointment until next week. So, will keep you updated on that appointment too. Appreciate your continued prayers for good results. (Thank you...)
Yes, it is cold here, but nothing compared to other parts of the country. My prayers are with everyone on the east coast. Especially Boston. (I can't imagine...)






7 comments:
Goodness, it must be hard for the birds and animals in such cold weather. They would enjoy the food you leave out for them. At least that would give them some comfort.
Not good for you to go out in it either!
Tendonitis really is 'a pain'. Hope the injection helps Tom.
Keep warm and stay in if you can.
Hugs, Betty
Yes- I think our poor animals must be cold, too
Praying for good results for Tom! xo Diana
poor sweet birds. glad you can stay in today. hoping tom's tendonitis can be managed!
Gert, I love your bird and squirrel pictures. It's so cold I feel sorry for every creature outdoors. I am praying for Tom to get all good news. I know you and Rusty love that guy. :):) Blessings to all of you, please stay warm and safe. xoxo,Susie
Since my husband won't plant any trees (he doesn't want to mow around them), we don't have bird feeders. I appreciate your birds!
Stay warm Gert!
Deb
That little squirrel does look cold.
Will keep Tom in my prayers. Am sending my own hubby to the ER today as he's been having some chest problems and the doctors office I called said they wanted him to go to the ER today and have it checked out. I could use prayers for him.
I sure feel sorry for the animals that have to be out in this very cold weather! I know they must be so hungry and cold. I will pray for Tom to get good news. Hope the tendonitis pain is quickly gone, too.
Have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment