I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was just lovely. My granddaughter Lacey and great granddaughter Maggie came to visit Saturday. What fun that was!!! They had been school shopping and Maggie had to show off her new unicorn sweatshirt. Isn’t it adorable?? We had lunch, then Maggie had a friend ask is she could come over to play. So they headed back home.
My friend Mary called Sunday and we decided to go out for coffee. This little coffee shop had quite a menu. Mary had a roast going for supper, so she decided to have donuts with her coffee and I had a chicken wrap with mine. This is the inside .... the tables had coffee cup table clothes on them with a glass top. I told the owner I knew her sister who had the quilt shop in town. (That was probably where they came from.) Then I asked about her Mom. She said she had passed awhile back. I was sorry to hear that, I explained I knew her from the Red Hat’s. She was a nice lady. I still have a wooden doll she had painted for me. It is in my office😊
Of course here she is... playing ‘peek a boo’ with me !! Ha Ha She is now ready for bed...hope you have a blessed day tomorrow!!!
2 comments:
Dear Gert, What a lovely photo of you three pretty girls. Lorelai has the family good looks inherited from great-grandma.
You have had a nice time with family and friends lately.
I love the tree house, lovely flowers and the cake in your last post, but Oh dear, your little pet has been up to mischief! As you said, she was probably enjoying playing with it. She is so cute, peeping around the corner.
Thank you for your kind wishes. Have a wonderful week!
Betty
Hi Gert, I love the photo of you and your grandgirl and her daughter too. Three pretty gals all in a row! Love the unicorn too. Your kitty is quite photogenic. Love the previous mention of pole dancing. Hee Hee Hee !
Post a Comment