Oh, I forgot to show you the twins going for a walk the other night. Their Grandma put up a video on FB and since I couldn't figure out how to share the 'video' I didn't do it. Tonight, I figured it out!! smile... And here it is....aren't they adorable?? Starting to walk already...Wow!!! I know things have changed...but I believe mine were around one. Actually, my daughter walked on her first birthday!! smile...
Oh, yes...frost (or should I have said freeze) on the pumpkin?? We've been having some really cold nights around here..(I believe it was 7 above last night) and yet this 'ugly pumpkin' is still looking good... (funny using ugly and good in the same description..lol) Not sure how long it'll hold out...at least until after Thanksgiving I hope. Note: Our neighbor has a really pretty pumpkin display in her front yard. However...the other night when we got up (about 3 a.m.) Tom looked out and said the deer were in the her yard...eating her pumpkins! Oh my...I bet she wonders who is getting into them when she wakes up in the morning...(the little buggers...) [We're thankful, but not sure why they don't find our 'ugly' one appetizing...lol]
We went to the doctor this morning, for our check ups. Like I've said, I really missed my coffee....and had a bad headache..(must be due to the lack of caffeine..). My blood pressure was 170/?, once I heard 170, I didn't hear anything else.. tonight it was 124/70 or something. So, I will keep checking it until next week, when he wants to see me again. Otherwise we are okay...smile.. We'll get our numbers on the cholesterol later.
When we got home, Tom got the Christmas lights out and put them on the bushes! They are so pretty...I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I figured we wouldn't turn them on until later..but when we came home tonight, I saw a lot of lights and thought 'why not?' Have you done any Christmas decorating outside??
Later in the afternoon, we took Karen to the Cancer Center. When we picked her up...look at these gorgeous skies! God just said...goodnight my loved ones...in a way, only He can do..
Blessings...my friends...
more as it happens here in the city...............




6 comments:
That sunset is kind of God's way of saying all is well.
Deb
really beautiful sky, indeed. and i'd laugh at the deer eating the neighbor's pumpkins!
Gert, What a pretty sky...I love God's art work:):) Those babies are precious, walking together. I do not decorate with lights outside. Too windy around these parts. Hope you and Tom have a great Thanksgiving. xoxo,Susie
Those twins are definitely on the go! Very cute!
Oops! That's not a good bp reading.:( Perhaps it will calm down for you.
Beautiful pictures, Gert.
Blessings to you,
Nellie
Take care of your health...
Beautiful photos...
Happy Thanksgiving, Gert! Wishing you a joyous holiday season..
love
lizzy at gone to the beach
Post a Comment